Join Us for “Take-A-Stand” Month at Rung
August 5th – September 2nd, 2017
From Saturday, August 5th through Saturday, September 2nd, 2017, Rung is taking extra measures to raise awareness, and funds, for St. Louis agencies that are taking a stand to prevent and end domestic violence. “Take-A-Stand” month at Rung is an extension of Rung’s mission to support and empower women and children in the St. Louis area.
“Take-A-Stand” month at Rung includes special opportunities to Shop-For-A-Cause and earn Free Gifts That Give Back. Rung is also taking this opportunity to raise awareness of how anyone can get involved and play a part in preventing and ending domestic violence in their own communities.
3 Easy Ways You Can “Take-A-Stand” with Rung
#1– Shop-For-A-Cause every Saturday at Rung
- Each Saturday during “Take-A-Stand Month”, Rung is dedicating 5% of its total sales that day to a St. Louis agency that is taking a stand against domestic violence.
- Sat, Aug 5th*– St. Louis Crisis Nursery
- Sat, Aug 12th– YWCA Woman’s Place
- Sat, Aug 19th– Safe Connections
- Sat, Aug 26th– Women’s Foundation of Greater St. Louis
- Sat, Sept 2nd– Lydia’s House
*Closing at 3pm on Sat, Aug 5th. Proceeds from Fri, Aug 4th sales will also go to St. Louis Crisis Nursery.
#2– Shop For Free Gifts That Give Back
From August 5th to September 2nd, your purchases could earn you a FREE gift* that supports the agencies that are taking a stand to end domestic violence.
- Spend $25, get a free Mom’s Originals chocolate covered pretzel. Proceeds go to Safe Connections
- Spend $50, get a free Mary Engelbreit coloring book. Proceeds go to St. Louis Crisis Nursery
- Spend $100, get a free handmade “Dream” bracelet. Proceeds go to YWCA Woman’s Place
- Spend $200, get a free Bravely t-shirt. Proceeds go to Magdalene House
* Only 1 gift per visit. While supplies last.
#3– Take a Personal Stand: Learn More and Share
Click on these links, learn more, and share widely. Connecting people to information and available resources is a critical key to ending domestic violence. There is a lot of support out there. We just need to make sure people know how and where to get help. This collection of resources and links is by no means everything that is available locally and beyond. If you have helpful links and resources to share with our followers, please send an email to email@example.com.
“Take-A-Stand” Partner Links
- Safe Connections
- St. Louis Crisis Nursery
- Lydia’s House
- YWCA Woman’s Place
- Women’s Foundation of Greater St. Louis
- Magdalene House
Visit Rung often August 5th through September 2nd, and stand with us in support of the St. Louis agencies that are working around-the-clock to prevent and end domestic violence through community outreach, awareness and prevention education, emergency intervention, 24-hour crisis hotlines, advocacy, ongoing support, and spiritual growth and healing.